What a week it's been. I can't even sum up my emotions.
- My MacBook hard disk crashed. Headed to Tagore Lane to repair, only to find out it has moved to Boon Lay. But I caught sight of a scenery that is rare in Singapore now, a piece of forested land that is peaceful and serene. Undisturbed beauty at its best.
- Went to Wheelock Place instead, and found out I have like only 9 days left for my warranty before I had to pay for my repair, which would have costed me well over $600 for a hard disk replacement.
- I learn to cook a new dish; Mac & Cheese. It wasn't the hardest to cook, but any new dish that comes up edible & looks great, is a accomplishment somehow.
- I ate too much good food and I fell ill. I realize I couldn't live without chilli; everything tastes bland without it. Am running a fever, coughing, having a throat infection and flu. Lost part of my voice & feeling like I'm Ariel the mermaid. Hurhur.
- It's been a week since starting on exercise & my weight gainer shake. I was 44.7kg before I started on it, and I'm 45.4kg now. Crossing fingers to go up up uppity till 54kg!
- I think I like a guy whom I've never met. And I'm feeling troubled over it.
As I sit here typing away in front of the screen, I wonder about everyone else. You. What happy or unhappy things have happened in your week? What are your challenges? Your achievements this week, however small it is? Are you also feeling like I do, that these things seem so minute & laughable? It might be better or worst off than mine, but I realize somehow I would give more weight to my worries or troubles than my happy moments.
I'm going to end this post sharing what the Lord is saying to me, when I was feeling bad about catching myself worrying. "What matters to you matters to Me, my dear girl. What matters to you matters to Me. I want you to register that into your heart and mind. You do know right? Of how when you love someone that person's ups & downs are stringed closely to your heart? They become your world. Because you love and care for that person, their problems become important & "bigger" in a way, and you're compelled to want to do something for them to make the person feel better. And so it is for Me. That's how I feel for you. I cannot sit by and do nothing when My heart is stringed to yours, feeling what you're feeling. I don't care how silly or insignificant your problems seem to be as compared to someone else's, but as long as it bothers you, I'm taking charge. Your happiness matters to Me. I love you, and I'll always be fighting for you."
Worry cannot cast out worry, only perfect Love can. Fear can try but will never be able to drown us, for we have Love fighting for us. We will make it through baby, we'll make it through. :)